The main objective for Tia Zara has always been to produce lasting family heirlooms; and along the journey touch as many lives as possible through motivation, inspiration and financial support.
As such, we make it our mission to produce exquisitely designed jewellery to the highest standard by using only the highest grade materials. We go to great lengths to ensure every part of the production process is carefully managed: from employing quality craftspeople with years of experience; to selecting the finest stones cut to perfection; and ensuring strict quality control requirements are met.
Our quality assurance process:
- Hand-select only eye clean stones that have a rich and desirable colour, size and clarity.
- Ensure the cut of the stone is well proportioned and symmetrical to the eye.
- Ensure only 18K gold or sterling silver metals are used in production.
- Ensure pieces are crafted by experienced craftspeople.
- Ensure pieces are carefully inspected after production; with special attention given to stone setting and prongs.
After production, every piece is carefully inspected by our Quality Control Specialist. If it meets all quality control guidelines, an individual certificate is signed and issued for that piece.